Cereal Killer Cafe

You can't deny the fact that it is a catchy name, and they've made cereals fun to eat. Also, this place is kid friendly; they've got little beds and some games for children to play. A few of us were invited here for an event and had a great time. 

They've got a really wide variety of cereals available and you can certainly mix 'n' match. You can have a look at the menu and you'll know that you are definitely spoilt for choice here. They also have the various kinds of milk based on dietary restrictions like Vegan, Nut-free, Gluten-free. 



We had their cereal cocktail combos. They've got the pre-set options (or you can have a customised one), along with a tea/coffee. Frankly, I think I was pretty confused with the wide variety of options available, and so decided to go for a pre-designed option. I had the cookies n' scream. It contains cocoa pebble, cookie crisps, Oreo, and comes with chocolate milk on the side. Among all the ones that I tried, I think I really liked this one here. 

They have got combinations with cinnamon, mint & chocolate, lotus, nuts, granola ..and the list could go on. 



If you're looking for something savoury, you can have the cheerios classic turkey club sandwich. This one was really cheesy.
There's also the chicken strips which tasted okay. They're served with coloured buns.

For lovers of shakes, they've got some freaky ones for you too. 
There's the strawberry and white chocolate which comes with fruit loops in it. It's quite a bit on the sweeter side. 

We also had the Chocolate Hippo which was loaded with various kinds of chocolate. 

For my coffee, I had the affogato and it was really to my liking. 

I think this is a perfect place if you're in the mood for something sweet, but with a little less guilt, and also to fill your stomach. 

The place is pretty small, and also open, so passers-by can easily see the customers sitting here, and this is something which does not make my dining experience very comfortable. 

It is located right beside the waterfall in Dubai Mall - near one end of "The Village" / Denim district. 


Cereal Killer Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?