Lad's Burger

This is a newly opened burger place in Jumeirah 3. It is quite a small place with seating for about 10 people, but has nice interiors. There's seating outside too for when the weather is good. I was recently invited here to try our their food. 

One thing that I really liked is that a bottle of water is free with every meal. I'm of the strong opinion that water should be provided for free everywhere, and I was really happy to see that they've taken a step in this direction. 

We started with some really good mozzarella sticks. They are not only delicious, but also have a lovely cheese pull to it. 

The onion rings were crispy and flavourful as well. 

We tried a few of their burgers and shakes and loved them.

I had the chicken escalope to start with and really liked it. It has crispy and juicy chicken inside, and the sauces are flavourful. It also has some fresh veggies. 

Then came the mexican chicken that had avocado paste and mexican sauce in it. This one too tasted pretty good. 

For some weird reason, if you like pineapple in your pizza, you can try the pina-colada. I'm not a big fan of this personally, but my friends who had it, liked it. It's got beef, beef bacon, and toasted pineapple inside. 

All the Wagyu patties are really juicy, and you'll love them with any combination. 

Their shakes are freaky good too. 
I totally loved the rocky. It has got cookies & cream and Oreo; what's not to love. There's also chocolate on the outside of the glass, and I was actually going crazy over this one. Oh, and the Oreo was a huge one!

Then came the cotton candy shake which looks really attractive. If you love cotton candy, you'll like it, but I think it was a bit too sweet for my liking. 

They have crepes of different flavours too. We had the lotus one, which was served along with ice-cream. This was good, but I was expecting better. I can't pinpoint what, but something felt amiss. 

Getting a parking spot here isn't easy, but when you turn right immediately after the outlet, go straight and you might get some parking there. 

A great place if you're looking for burgers with juicy patties. 



Lads Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?