blaze burgers

I've had burgers at a lot of places and there's nothing all that different from one another but I found something a little different about this place. This place offers you customization but partially (not to the point you'll get too confused).

 You can choose your bread, your meat and the topping (which includes the sauce and the vegetables). If you don't want the bread, they also have an healthy option which is the lettuce wrap, and that is the one I chose. For my meat I chose chicken. I wanted a spicy sauce and I  initially chose the jalapeño, but later my attention went to the sauce called the "Heaven And Hell" which was rated way spicier than the jalapeño  one. It is so hot that they actually asked me if I could actually take this, and I really wanted to check it out, so I added that. This turned out to be extremely delicious. The sauce was really hot and I don't think that most people can have it but since I like it really spicy I totally loved it. Also, this one turned out to be way messy than most burgers I've had but I was thoroughly enjoying it. 

Along with this I had the triple lime. The drink caught my attention mainly because of its presentation. It has ice on the outside of the glass (not just inside). The glass is made of Copper and there is some science behind it (read below the picture). This tasted tangy and refreshing and the good part is that it wasn't as watered-down as a lemon drink would normally be. 

How do they do it?

The copper glass is frozen first, and then they hold the ice against the glass and put pressure on it. When pressure is put on ice, it melts and becomes water momentarily; and when the pressure is released, it freezes again taking the new form. More importantly, copper being a good conductor of heat energy (or cold - which is basically just very low heat), the copper transfers its freezing temperature to the ice making it freeze faster and remain cold for longer. Here's a youtube video that would make things simpler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am1nG8pLUns

Moving on...

They have just one option in vegetarian which is a little sad, so my vegetarian friend chose the mushroom portobello. The mushrooms tasted good but the burger felt incomplete as a whole. Had this made with brown bread.

We also had a Orange County which is thick and Fruity. This one wasn't bad. 

They have various sides among the potato. He had a portion of cajun scoopers. This is similar to potato wedges and I couldn't keep my hands off it. 

Another one was the Angry fries. These are loaded and have a lot of toppings in it. It felt superb initially but later on it felt like there was too much going on in it it did not feel like I was having fries. It's a full dish in itself. 

I like the ambience too. It is rustic and the place is really big. 

Another interesting part is that they have about a dozen sauces to choose from, apart from the ones you add in your burger and you can take these in a basket along with you at your table. 

Since this is not among the restaurants located at the beach side, they do not reimburse your parking and that was a bit of a letdown.

If you want to have a flavourful and meaty burger this is the place to go. The burgers get really messy though so I wouldn't recommend this place for a date but they do offer a "Burger Crime Scene cleaning kit" (wet wipes).
Blaze Burgers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?