Fiesta @ 21 - Jules - Le Meridien

Jules has recently launched a very interesting offer called fiesta @ 21. In this, you can get 21 dishes and unlimited soft drinks for just AED 121. You can order one dish at a time as per your liking. It works out to approximately AED 6 per dish, which is dirt cheap. Of-course, you may not be able to practically have all the dishes based on your appetite. 
The offer is valid until end of October 2018. Weekdays 12 noon to 12 midnight, Weekends 12 noon to 8pm. 

The individual menu items will still be available later. I was invited to try out these dishes. We could barely just taste all the dishes. 


As we waited for the food, they got us some tortilla chips to munch on since this is a Mexican restaurant. Though my friend found these to be just okay, I'm a fan of simple food, and I liked having just these chips with the salsa.


We started with the buffalo wings which were quite good. They had the zesty and spicy sauce on it which I liked and it tasted great with the accompanying sauce. 


Then we had the muchos nachos. Not that I'm a big fan of nachos, but usually I like them. These were just about okay though looked quite tempting. 


There was a dish which I really liked - it was called the chicken flautas. It wasn't fancy looking but tasted delicious. Also, it was a tad bit like samosas, but Mexican. 


Potatoes are my favourite, and I can live off them. The next dish that we had was the Mexican Potato Skin. These are potatoes with the skin that are sliced and filled with some chicken. These were a bit dry for our liking and could have been better I think. 


The burrito looked great; and tasted good enough. It could have had some more flavour to it. 


The Caesar salad was nice and crunchy as expected. 


The cajun chicken salad something different, and I had mixed feelings about it. I don't think I would like to have more of it. 


An interesting combination was the shrimp and avocado salad. It had a bit of a sweet and sour flavour which was complementing. 


We got some delicious quesadillas. I especially liked them since they were served hot. The filling inside was really nice too. 


I've been a fan of enchiladas and these were pretty good. The overall flavour was nice and so was the texture. 


The tortilla chicken soup was served with bread and tasted alright. 


We had some chimichangas too. The overall taste was quite good, and they also looked appealing. 


If you like sweet potato fries, you will like the ones here. I wouldn't say they're exceptional, but quite good. We asked them for some dips on the side and they tasted even better then. 


It also includes one dish that is sort of a dessert. It is the churros. They were served hot and crispy topped with some chocolate sauce. I definitely enjoyed having it. 


The staff is nice and attentive. We also met the chef who told us about a few of the dishes personally. 


It was a Thursday night and it looked like it was really a happening night for their business. 



Jules - Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?