Nirala - Pakistani food

This is a desi place which serves some good Pakistani meats. I was invited to try their food and initially I was a bit apprehensive, but after going there, I was bowled over by the food. 
You can also par in the parking of the hotel that this restaurant is located in. 

As we waited for the food to get ready, we had some pani puri. This isn't really their forte, and perhaps you can skip this one. 


The papdi chaat too was about average, but not bad. 

We started with some delicious nihari. It was soft and flavourful. 

There was chana too which was good, and to my surprise there was also a mutton variant, i.e. mutton with chana which I quite liked. 

If you're looking for something on the spicier side, there is the tawa chicken. It was reddish and on the spicier side. The chicken was cooked pretty well, and I definitely enjoyed this. 

Their naan was made to perfection. It was not too thick or too hard, but it was just right and felt well toasted. 

For the kebabs, I think seekh kebab would have to be my favourite. It was soft, but most importantly, it was juicy and delicious. I just couldn't stop after having one. 


Whereas the chicken kebabs were okay. They chicken was a bit hard, and also felt a bit dry. 

Coming to the sweet endings, we had the falooda which is certainly worth a try. 

They also have a few in-house sweets that are worth a shot. 

After that, we had a hot cup of chai which was a perfect end to our meal. 

The above mains were part of their buffet. They also have a la carte if that's what you prefer. 



Nirala Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?