Paratha N Rolls - Fahidi Souq

This is a small place in Meena bazaar which serves delicious food and had invited me to try it out.  
It is located on the road that goes to the Fahidi souq. You can see it from the car itself, but we didn't know that initially so we parked and roamed all over the place and it took us a long time to find it. 
There is only outside seating here which is good enough during winters. 

Since it was a winter night, we started with some tea. I had a cup of karak tea which was quite good.
And my friend had a ginger lemon tea. I liked this one more; it wasn't overly lemony. 

They have some interesting parathas. I'm a fan of pav bhaji and when I saw this is the form of a paratha, I just had to try it out. This was served hot and it was really delicious. All their parathas are served with dal, curd, and chole.

We then ordered a chicken shawarma and asked for it to be made spicy. They flavour was nice, the chicken tasted good too, but it was a tad bit dry. 

On the side, we ordered a portion of potato wedges, which was flavourful and piping hot. 

The two of us were almost full with just all of this, and decided to have a juice to end our meal with. Their juices are fresh and they have interesting names and combinations. 

I had the glowing face. This consists of pineapple and black grapes which was a unique combination. It was fresh and tasted great. It wasn't as tangy as I though it would be, which is a nice thing. 

The other juice was the anti-oxidant which has mango, pear, carrot, and apple in it. This too was fresh and the combination of all the fruits was really nice. 

The staff was friendly and attentive too, and it was a good experience overall. 

Follow me on Instagram to know about great places and food in Dubai.
Paratha 'N Rolls Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?