Uncle Tea

I'm a fan of tea and when I was invited to this place, I was really looking forward to experience the kind of teas that they have. 

This place is much more than teas. They have a lot of snacks as well as juices and milkshakes. 

We started with their saffron tea. This was a bit on the sweeter side, but was served piping hot and it did taste really good. 

We were surprised to see that they also have Horlicks on the menu and ordered one for old time's sake. If you're a fan of this, it will surely bring back old memories. 

One of the most favourite Indian snack is vada pav. This was hot and served with a couple of chutneys on the side which further accentuated the flavour. We liked it so much that we ordered another one later. 

They have sandwiches too and we had the falafel sandwich. This did taste good but was a bit on the dry side. Nonetheless, the quantity was very generous and you would definitely feel full with it. It does come with some fries on the side. 

The fries too are quite good, and if you order a portion of this, you;ll get a lot of them. 

For the wraps they also have a spinach bread (wrap) and I had the chicken tikka wrap in the in this bread. This tasted just about okay. I was expecting it to be better. It could have had more flavour to it. 


I also had their chicken paratha and as opposed to what I was expecting that it would be filled inside it while making which is the case most of the times, this was more of a wrap/sandwich. They had made the paratha and sandwiches the ingredients inside it later which made the quantity huge and filling. The taste was good enough. 

Among their fresh and healthy juices, I had the cleansing juice which contains pineapple, ginger, lime, and turmeric. I really liked this combination and it tasted very refreshing. 

Also, I would like to say that the staff was very friendly and despite being a lot of rush, they handled the orders well, and the serving time was also as expected. 

I would recommend this place for the pocket friendly prices. It is great if you want to grab a small bite along with some tea or drinks. 

Follow me on Instagram to know about great places and food in Dubai.


Uncle Tea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?