Toshi - 7 flavours of Asia

This is an Asian restaurant that has just started its Friday brunch titled "7 flavours of Asia" to which I was invited. The brunch consists of food from Japan, China, Singapore, Myanmar, Indonesia, Korea and Vietnam.

The place has a nice vibe to it, and a good view too. 

There's a huge selection of sushi and salads. I could barely even taste all of them, but the sushis definitely kept me coming back for more. 


For the appetisers, there was shrimp toast. I wouldn't say it was the best but it was definitely very good. 

The vegetable dimsums were flavourful and had a good consistency to it. The amount of filling inside was also right. 

There was veg tempura too and initially I didn't expect much from it, but this too was really good. 

For mains, there was the Thai green curry which was pretty good. The flavours were mild which is usually how Asian food is supposed to be. 
There was pad thai too, and I must say it was really good. 
My favourite were perhaps the egg rice. I haven't liked it anywhere else as much as I liked it here. I was literally eating just this for a major part of my mains. The taste was right, it had the right amount of stickiness to it; it just felt really comforting. 

There were a good selection of desserts too. I really liked the chocolate mousse and the strawberry mousse




There were two kinds of cones. One of them was light brown and had a yellowish filling inside and was delicious. The other one was just okay. 

The place also has live music, and the singer was singing a good selection of songs which made for a perfect lazy Friday brunch. 

You get a view of the Umm Sequim area and since it is on a height, it feels nice to look outside the window. 

This place is definitely a fantastic option for your Friday brunch. 

Follow me on Instagram to know about great places and food in Dubai.

Toshi - Grand Millennium Dubai Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?