Rooftop - Royal Ascott

I've been to this place before and went here again as a friend of mine invited me. 
The ambience is nice and you'll like it especially during winters, since it is open air. 

We reached there around 8pm and it was about 9:20pm by the time we got our food. 

The chili chicken was quite good. It did have ample amount of masala in it which sort of overpowered the chicken though.

We had the chilli fish too, and usually I'm a fan of this but I did not like it much here. It had a bit of smell. 

The mutton seekh kebabs were not bad, but they could have been more flavourful. 

The biryani too was just about average and not something I would look forward to. 

I did not like the service here. The staff did not seem very professional, and it gave a feeling that they were just doing it for the heck of it. 
There were a few items that weren't available and they could have been a bit more polite about it. 

If you're looking for a place that is open air, serves drinks and plays desi music then you can go here, but the food is below average. 


The Rooftop Lounge - Royal Ascot Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?