Premium Biryani...delivered at your doostep

A restaurant with such a specific focus - Biryanis! At your doorstep.

Biryani is an all time favorite, and I'm sure you'll agree to that. This place called the Premium Biryani has recently started, and they offered to send me biryanis for tasting. 
food blogger dubai premium biryani chicken mutton

The biryani was delivered at the committed time, and the first thing that I was happy to see was that it was well packed. There was no spillage or leakage at all.

It is served along with a onion raita and a saalan (gravy).

The rice tasted alright and the quantity was generous. The chicken tasted pretty good. It was cooked very well. I would have liked it to be a little spicy though. 
Same is the case with the mutton. Well cooked, but more spice would do.


Another little improvement that I don't mind seeing is that the pieces can be a bit smaller. Both the biryanis had two huge pieces of meat. The quantity of meat was good, but the size of the pieces being a bit smaller would make it easier to eat and cut too, considering that plastic cutlery is provided since it is a delivery restaurant only.

The onion raita was really good, and the saalan (gravy) was delicious. A little more quantity for the gravy would be better, especially for those who prefer a spicier flavor.
food blogger dubai premium biryani chicken

I was contacted by their PR agency for the biryani to be sent. I chose a particular date, and they confirmed the same to them. I had also told a couple of friends of mine to come, since there were two biryanis. On the day of delivery, 3 hours prior, the agency calls and tell me that they wouldn't be able to deliver since the restaurant is having some issue. I think this was a problem from the PR agency, but either way, if I'm expecting food to be delivered and have called friends over, I expect the food to be there. Isn't it?

I hope this was just a one-off incident, and the Biryani guys make a premium name for themselves.


Premium Biryani Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?