Freez your cravings

Having visited a few of their outlets and really liking their desserts, I was thrilled when they invited me for the opening of their new outlet in Al Jaddaf. 

This is located near Goldstate hotel and the area is still developing; it may be a tad bit difficult to find without the map. 

I'm always over-whelmed by the variety of their offerings. After giving it a long thought, I finally settled for the Lotus milkshake. They serve their (large) milkshakes in Nutella jars which really feels satisfying. Of-course I totally loved the milkshake which was huge. 

They do have the red velvet shake too, and you can have it in the huge jar if you're a fan. Personally though, I didn't enjoy it all that much. The flavours seemed a bit off for my liking. 

For pistachio lovers, they have a wide variety of options too. We tried out the pistachio nutella crepe and it is a pretty good combination. Their desserts aren't traditional, and I like the fact that they mix n' match. 

Their stuff does tend to get too sweet at times, and so they have some zesty mojitos! I had the classic mojito this time, and the lemony flavours felt very refreshing. 

If you're looking for some light savoury bites, they do have something cheesy for you. There's the cheese & Oman chips pancakes which is a really nice combination. The pancakes are a tad bit sweetish, but the cheese and Oman chips compliment it well. 
They do have combinations with cheese and Cheetos too!

Also, their prices make this place a good one to indulge in some desserts without breaking your wallet. 



Freez Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?