Pizza Company

I'm sure if you're reading this, you love pizzas, and when there's loads of variety, it's like a pizza haven in there. I'll get to that in just a bit. 

They have some really nice appetizers to choose from too, and I was unable to decide, so I called for an appetizer platter. In this one, I liked the garlic bread the best; it was really cheesy. The  chicken wings were quite good, and the fries were okay.

For drinks, they have fresh juices, and I had orange. It came in a jar and the quantity was really good.


As I was saying earlier, there are a lot of pizzas to choose from. They also have a whole page of sea-food pizzas. Me being a fan of prawns, ordered a Mediterranean prawn pizza. Now comes the best part...among the many bases that you can choose from, there is also a sausage base. As you must have guessed it, there are sausages in the edge of the crust. The prawns tasted great, and the sausage base made it even better. 



After this, I had the spaghetti vegetarian. This had a generous amount of veggies in it, but the salt was less, and so I couldn't get a prominent flavour of the sauces.

For dessert, I had the triple chocolate cake along with ice-cream added to it. This one was so very indulgent, and delicious. I highly recommend trying out this combination. 

I went around lunch time during the afternoon, and this place was bustling with people. Especially office-goers from nearby offices who come for a lunch break. 

The outlet is not too big, but the food is pretty good. 


The Pizza Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Golden Dragon