Wagamama JBR

I've visited other outlets of Wagamama, and I really liked the food. At this outlet, they were having their street food festival where they were promoting certain items, and they invited me and a few others to try it out. 

This outlet might be a little hard to locate as it is inside the Al Fattan tower right beside Movenpick. 

They were promoting the bao which is a very famous Japanese street-food. I had the salmon & pickled cucumber hirata bun (bao), and I quite liked it. It was different from the usual ones I've had. 


They also have the other ones like the barbeque beef & red onion, and crispy chicken & tomato. These are good too. 

I also had a portion of their Ebi katsu. These are butterfly prawns fried in panko breadcrumbs. These were crispy and I especially liked them with the spicy dip that they are served with. 

As for drinks, I had the blueberry spice. It's got blueberry, apple, and carrot along with a hint of ginger. This one was really nice but I couldn't feel the taste of ginger very prominently.

They have a lot of options for the mains. This time I chose one of their ramen noodles - the spicy ramen with chicken. This had a spicy broth, along with a little vegetables. This wasn't too bad, but I was expecting it to be a bit more flavourful. 

One of their curries which I really like is the Surendra's curry. This one has a bit of an Indian taste to it, and tasted really delicious. In this outlet, I tried out the chicken version. This one was really good, though I think the vegetables version is slightly better. 

The food of this place feels comforting overall. 

The seating here was just like their other outlets, i.e. without backrest; but some outlets also have seating with backrest, but I did not see that here. 

As for the parking, they have valet available here, and only the first hour is free (once you get it stamped). You need to pay after that. 

wagamama Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakberry Acai Bowls

Humpty Dumpty - desi Chinese

Baku food : What did I eat in Azerbaijan?